Thanks to an email from Peter Shearn, a fellow Bristolian, who reminded me of the cafe at the bottom St Michael's Hill.
Thanks too to Patty Waltermire, Mark Griffiths and John Mitchelmore who sent me more material for these pages.
Welcome to my website, you are visitor to this page since 17th November 2002
Website statistics by GoStats
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Other pages in this section...
- Artist Index
- This or That
- Almost Real
- Strange Pictures (Page 1), (Page 2), (Page 3), (Page 4)
- Can you believe your eyes? (Page 1), (Page 2), (Page 3), (Page 4)
- Faces in clouds, landscapes, Mars, the Moon and more
- Faces in rock formations 1
- Faces in rock formations 2
- Faces in the destruction of the WTC
- Images of the Virgin Mary
- My Ideas
- Other Sites
This page created 17th May 1999, last modified 27th January 2008